Android gamer’s always on the lookout for the best of games that are worth their playing. For example: Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour, Gangstar Rio: City of Saints, N.O.V.A. 3 – Near orbit.., Need For Speed Most Wanted etc. These all are the paid android games from Google PlayStore. It will cost you from 10 INR to 300 INR per game, it’s really expensive isn’t it❓ Well yeah.. It is.
What if I could help you to get all paid games for free from PlayStore? Oh, yes I can. So sit tight buddy, you don’t have to worry about anything else because in this post I will teach you step-by-step how to download paid games from PlayStore for free. SO, let’s get started..
How to Download Paid Apps/Games Free from Android Playstore
1. First of all go to “Google Play Store” from your Android Smartphone and search for any paid games or apps like, NFS, San Andresa, Mx Player Pro etc. Let’s start with paid apps like Mx Player Pro.
3. Now as you can see here Google PlayStore says 370 INR for this game, don’t worry. We do have another option to get this game.
4. In 4th step go down and click on “Share button”.
5. Now share this game to GetApk Market app.
6. Here you can see, At GetApk Market there is no amount set for this app, That means it’s absolutely free! Now, click on “Get” button.
7. These all are the downloading servers. Click any one of them to download MX Player App. [Select Zippyshare.com or upped by Jessy for better downloading speed as my suggestion.]
8. Now click on “Open In Browser” option to download the app.
9. You can select UC Browser or Google Chrome as your choice but for downloading this app UC Browser would be a better way.
10. Now you will be seeing an ad, click on “Skip This Page” button to skip this ad.
12. Now at step 12 you can see, MX Player app is successfully downloaded, so click on the app..
13. Finally, you can see in the photo, we have successfully download paid version of MX Player Pro app for free.
In this way, you can easily download any paid games from PlayStore. You can get any paid games or apps for free. Now, I hope you learned how to download any paid games from PlayStore for free.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you for reading this post, If you like it please follow, share, give comments and definitely don’t forget to subscribe us to stay updated.