Just like Reliance Jio Preview Offer, Welcome Offer, and Happy new offer, Jio Prime membership program is also one scheme where Reliance Jio Company is giving away all the free services for a little cost.
The craze for Reliance Jio made people stand in queues all day to get one sim card. While the Reliance Jio Welcome offer came to an end on December 31, 2016, the free services were extended till March 31, 2017, as the Happy New Year offer.
While people speculated that the free plan would be extended for a month, Mukesh Ambani cleared the air with the launch of Reliance Jio Prime Membership. While the offers presented by Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Jio is still one of the cheapest mobile offers, with affordable tariff plans, it will no longer be free.
To enjoy the jio free services you need to get the jio prime membership, this will cost around 99 rs per year. Once you activate the jio prime membership then you are good to go. Because only jio prime members can avail the one-year free services.
The new Prime plan continues the unlimited free services that Reliance Jio has offered since launch at a nominal price of Rs 99. Here is everything you need to know about the Reliance Jio Prime Plan.
Jio Prime Membership Offer Description
The Jio Prime plan comes up to a total of Rs 3636 per year of Rs 10 per day, which is still cheaper than most offers in the industry. The Reliance Jio Prime membership registrations begin on March 1, 2017, and will end on March 31, 2017.
Reliance has also announced that people who switch to Jio before the end of March can also avail the offers and benefits by joining Reliance Jio Prime.
• Jio is now offering Jio Prime membership.
• This is available to current Jio subscribers.• This jio prime membership costs Rs 99 per year.• Jio free services will end once the Jio Happy New Year offer ends on March 31.• From April 1, Jio services will be paid with a little cost.• Jio now has over 100 million users, for nearly 170 days.
Jio Prime Membership Benefits
• Rs.99/- is the registration fee to be paid to enjoy the “Jio Prime Offer”
• Rs.303/- monthly charges for data services with 1GB high-speed data & post the data usage speed will reduce to unlimited at 128kbps (daily).
• You will be able to use unlimited data from 2 am to 5 am.
• Daily 1GB 4G Wifi Data At Rs 10.
• Unlimited Voice Calls And Unlimited SMS (100 SMS) Daily.
• Unlimited Usage Of Jio Videos, Movies, Apps Subscription.
How to Get Jio Prime Membership
• First, you need to do the recharge of 99 Rs to activate the membership.
• This jio prime recharge can be done through my jio app or via Jio stores.
• Once you have completed the recharge then you will become jio prime member.
• This will be valid till one year and then you can do the monthly recharge.
• That will activate the unlimited services of Jio.
Jio Prime Membership Registration via My Jio app
• Open My Jio app and sign in with your Jio number.
• Now, Click on recharge option.
• Select Jio Prime under browse plans.
• Pay 99 rupees using any payment options.
• You’ll become Jio Prime member after your successful payment of 99 INR.
Note: People can also visit the Jio website or the nearest Jio stores to enroll offline. You can click here to learn more about Jio, from their official website.
Jio prepaid recharge plans at the affordable price
Jio users who do not wish to enroll for the Jio Prime Membership will still be offered the data and calling plans. These users can choose from the wide range of prepaid and postpaid offers that Reliance has designed for the Jio user base.
Mukesh Ambani also announced that Reliance Jio would soon set up a process to monitor and match the best-selling data offers by rival operators. Not only does Jio plan to match the offer, but also give 20 percent more data, according to reports.
Note: If you subscribe to Reliance Jio Prime membership programme before March 31, You will get free 5GB extra data absolutely free until March 2018.
This offer is exclusively for existing Jio prepaid members or anyone who joins before March 31, 2017.
If you like this post, please share & don’t forget to subscribe us. Thank you.