Table of Contents
In Youtube you can upload videos, watch unlimited videos online uploaded by individuals, download the videos, like, dislike, comment, share, subscribe & even you can earn money from Youtube by placing ads on your videos.
Most of the contents on Youtube has been uploaded by Individual persons & Media corporations via “Youtube Partnership Programme”. Youtube was founded by 3 Paypal employees in February 2005 (12 years ago), till now they have been developing Youtube more & more.
Peoples from all over the world liked Youtube very much at the beginning time but soon enough people have realized that Youtube should be upgraded with more unseen features, such as; less buffering in 2G connection or less data consumption. Therefore, Youtube has decided to develop their system more & more for a better tomorrow.
So, after doing years of researches & work, Youtube has finally developed an ordinary app in order to minimize the data consumption & less buffering. Introducing a brand new app to enjoy & share videos- YouTube Go. This ordinary app will help you to maximize your fun without burning up your data.
In Youtube Go app you can find & watch any video you want and discover new videos to enjoy more! You can also preview videos before you decide to watch or save them, control your consumption of mobile data by choosing video MB sizes. You can save and watch videos without buffering even when having a very slow network connection & share videos with family and friends without using data.
Let’s discuss more briefly about Youtube Go app below:
What is Youtube Go App?
Youtube Go is a brand new app, developed & maintained by Youtube and offered by Google. Youtube Go app works on the very slow network without buffering & also you can share videos with anyone without using your mobile data.
How do YouTube Go works?
It’s not much different from the old Youtube app except its features, performance & layout style. Youtube Go app works perfectly on any smartphone without hanging your phone! Also, it’s super fast & simple to use with better navigation features.
What are the features of YouTube Go?
Youtube Go app has many features, below are it’s main features:
Control over your mobile data
- Preview videos before you download or watch
- Choose to download or stream
- Choose how many MBs you spend on videos
Download videos more easily
- Play them without buffering
- Download videos to your phone or SD card
- Watch them anytime, anywhere, even with slow or no internet connection
- Watch downloaded videos many times with no extra data cost
Share videos without mobile data
- Video transfer uses no data
- Share with friends and family nearby
- Super fast speed: send videos in seconds
- Once received, a quick 15KB internet security check allows you to play the video
Superfast with Less phone Hang!
- No more worrying about phone hanging
- Made to work with less storage and slow speed’s
- Works on older Android versions back to Jellybean (Android 4.1)
Better navigation system
- Better & easy navigation system
- Very easy to download, watch & share videos
How to download Youtube Go app?
1. In order to download Youtube Go app, you need to go Play store or you can also download Youtube Go app latest updated version.
2. After downloading the app, install it on your device & open it.
3. Now, you can enjoy Youtube with very fewer data & less buffering.
By proceeding above steps you can free download Youtube Go app & watch any videos in very fewer data.
So, next time whenever you’re going to watch Youtube, do watch it on Youtube Go app & save your mobile data easily. Also, share your favorite videos with your friends or family members from Youtube Go without losing any data.