Table of Contents
Specially at Facebook, there are more than 2.01 billion monthly active users. Thus, it represents a huge potential market for your social media efforts!
So, sharing your contents on Facebook would be a best option for your online business.
Now, If you share your contents from your personal account, you’re not going to get potential followers as you excepted, instead you’ll get followers from your friendlist only. But If you want to create a brand or want to build loyal followers for your business, what you’ll need is a “Facebook Business Page”.
Facebook page is absolutely free to use and very easy to create from your personal Facebook account.
Why Facebook business page?
“Facebook fan page or business page allows you to maximize your social media marketing reach and helps to build or grow huge numbers of loyal followers for your online business”. Thus, it is highly recommended to all online business owners to create one right away, or else you’re loosing lots of clients everyday!
What you will need to create a Facebook page?
1. A brand name and description about your business
Your Page name can be your business name or another name that people are searching for to find your business. Use the About section to tell people more about what your business does.
2. A attractive profile picture and cover photo
Choose photos that represent your business well. You can use your logo as your profile photo and an image of your shop, products or one from a current marketing campaign as your cover photo.
3. You’ll need to add buttons to take action when people visit your page
At the top of your Page you can add a call to action that directs your Page visitors to do something, such as visit your website or phone your shop. Adding a call-to-action button is as easy as a few clicks.
How to create a Facebook Business Page?
There are mainly two ways to create your first page, either you can visit https://www.facebook.com/pages/create or you can follow below steps to create page from your personal Facebook account.
First of all, you need to open https://www.facebook.com/ in your preferred web browser. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you’re logged in. If you aren’t logged in, enter your email address (or phone number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
1. Once you’re logged in, click on in the top-right side of the Facebook page. Doing so prompts a drop-down menu and click on
2. Now you have to select a page type or categories. Choose one of the following boxes, in this article I will select Page type as ➖ you can select this option, if you have a small business, locally-owned, blogs, or not part of a chain or company.
3. Once you’ve selected type, click on it and enter your business information. You need to enter your business name, category (e.g., grocery shop, coffee shop, restaurant), shop location or address, phone number and click on
4. Now you’ll be redirected to your new page, once you get there, you need to add profile picture & cover photo. Click the in the lower-right corner of the profile picture box, then click on option in the drop-down menu and select a photo.
Now, Click on in the top-left corner of the cover photo window at the top of the page, then click an upload option in the drop-down menu and select a photo. This both picture will make your business page more attractive, professional and make the page seem more complete.
5. Click the It’s on the left side of the page and add information about your page, such as., short description, contact details, page contributors, etc.
There are five types of information on this page:
Covers information such as your business’ name, category, and your page’s username.
Your business’ start date and mission go here.
Ways of contacting your business—such as the phone number, email address, and website—go here.
Covers various information like products, a menu (if applicable), your page’s “About” blurb, and so on.
Your business’ story—how it was created, what it stands for, and what you hope to accomplish with it—goes here. This personalizes your business and makes it more approachable by potential customers.
6. Now you’re all done! Your business page is now set up and ready to go.
Now your page is all set but still there are more customization options available. You can add buttons, create event, add location via Google map, create offer and many more!
Need a help with Video tutorial?
Still confused or got stuck? Watch this video tutorial created by Facebook Business, take a look.
Once you accumulate enough likes or followers, you can embed your Facebook page to your blog or website very easily to gain trust of your readers.
Read my another article to embed your page to your blog for the first time.
• How to Embed Facebook Page Plugin to a Web Page
Every blogger or business owner must have a Facebook page to get more potential customers. You can always create a page even if you don’t have a website or blog!
Atlast, have a suggestion? Feel free to ask, also don’t forget to share this article to social media sites.