Table of Contents
In the simple sense, Gadget enables the drag-drop feature in your layout page. Thus, it makes easier for a beginner to design a blog and move widgets anywhere, including under a post article.
You can easily drag and drop your widgets anywhere in your layout page, depending on your template’s layout. But if you’re using default classic blogger themes, consider changing your template to SEO-friendly, fast-loading templates so that your visitors get the best user experience.
It also help you to create categories for your articles using labels. Thus, it’s very important for customizing your blog to look more attractive.
What is a Widget?
In order to insert a gadget on your blog, go the layout > In the Sidebar click on Add a Widget and select the widget you want to show to your readers.
How to add any widget to blogger site
1. Go to Blogspot site and using your existing Gmail account.
2. Once you’re signed in, go your dashboard and click on
3. In the sidebar click on
4. Select the widget you want to use and click on ➕ & customize it and then it.
5. Click on It’s an orange button in the upper-right portion of the window. This saves your gadget and takes it live on your blog.
Now, you have successfully add gadgets in sidebars on your blog.
How to add widgets On blog posts
1. To insert a widget between your posts, click on new post and select HTML mode.
Widgets enable additional features, like visitor counters or social media sharing buttons to your blog. The more widgets you use, the more exposure you gain from your visitors.
Getting error while saving your widgets? let me know in the comment box below! If you find it useful, share it on social media sites.