Table of Contents
When it occurred, I was unable to open that authorized website. I tried all the simple tricks but it didn’t worked out.
So, after doing many research on the INTERNET, luckily I found a best method to fix this issue in minutes!
How to access blocked websites?
This problem occurs because of other online materials which infringe copyright and sell authorized online contents, due to this reason your ISP (Internet Service Provider) doesn’t allows you to visit the authorized website. To unblock these blocked websites, you need to use proxy servers via VPN.
VPN allows you to block your ISP from knowing your online activity. VPN hides your data by sending your web traffic to another secure location.
VPN proxy servers works as a secure path to provide end-to-end protection. Therefore, your ISP will not know what you’re up to.
After doing this, whenever you visit a restricted blocked website, it will be difficult for the network provider to detect the URL’s. Hence, you are allowed to enter the blocked website. Sometimes, some unknown pop-up and other ads may appear in your browsers or in Android apps, in that case you can use the Lucky patcher tool to remove those type of ads.
Benefits of using VPN
You’ll get instant benefits after activating it on your Smartphone or PC.
- It will boost your internet speed if you’re using slow networks.
- It will hide your online activity, no one will be able to monitor your activity.
- It will help you to enter restricted or blocked websites.
- It’s free and safe.
How to access blocked websites on Android
You can try VPN Master, Turbo VPN, Opera VPN and more VPN applications available on Google PlayStore. In this tutorial, I will use VPN Master.
1. Download the VPN Master & install on your Android device.
2. Once you open the app, you’ll find 3 regions there, Netherlands, United States and United Kingdom. You can select any one from these options. (After connecting with any region, If you find the network slow, change it to another region.)
3. Activate VPN and wait for few seconds to connect to their servers.
4. Once you’re connected you will see a Key Shaped icon🔑on your status bar and you are done!
How to access blocked websites on Windows PC
You can try any VPN extension like Hola VPN, ZenMate VPN, TunnelBear VPN. VPN extension proxy servers allows you to access websites blocked or censored in your country. In this post, I will use Hola extension because Hola is a free and ad-free VPN proxy service that provides a faster and more open Internet.
1. Download Hola VPN extension or add it to your bowser on Windows PC.
2. After installing, you will find the extension icon on the right side of your url bar.
3. Click on the extension and turn it on, select any country and you’re done!
By performing above methods you can easily fix the error **You are not authorized to access this webpage as per dot compliance** on your device and visit blocked websites.
Read: How to Fix Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry
If you are getting error! Let me know in the comment box below and share the post if you find it useful.