Table of Contents
There are many benefits to having a privacy page on your blog. Some of them are:
- Your site visitors might like privacy as they are sharing personal info (Like Email) with you.
- It is required by third-party websites and ad servers (Adsense & other advertising networks).
- It helps your readers or users to know what you do with their data.
- Having a privacy page shows that you respect their privacy.
- Having a privacy page will help your blog to easily get Adsense approval.
1. Visit the SerpRank Website & sign up using your existing Gmail Account. (It Normally takes less than 1 minute.)
1. For Blogspot Blog
2. For WordPress Site