Table of Contents
If you add a subscription button to your videos, your viewers can easily subscribe to your channel while playing one of your videos. You can also encourage your viewers to subscribe your channel if you add subscription link to your YouTube Channel in all your videos.
There are numbers of benefits for adding a subscribe button to your videos.
- Viewers can easily subscribe to your change while playing your videos.
- Convert your visitors to a subscriber.
- Increase your subscribers in no time.
You can also add this subscribe button to starting or ending part of your videos.
As you know, YouTube provides many interesting features for customizing your videos to increase your subscribers. This subscribe button is one of them that you can use to let your viewers easily subscribe your channel while playing one of your interesting videos.
As soon as the viewers click the subscribe icon on your videos, they will be automatically subscribed to your channel. Once the user is subscribed, then YouTube will notify the user whenever you upload a new video.
By this way, you will get more views on your YouTube videos. Sounds interesting right? It will also help you to grow your subscribers easily via single click subscribe option.
Add Custom Subscribe Button to your YouTube Videos
Adding a subscribe button to your videos on YouTube is very easy. Just follow the below easy steps.
1. Sign in to YouTube using your Gmail account.
2. Click on the Creator Studio option given at the right side in your profile section.
3. Now click on Channel and then Branding.
4. Click on Add a Watermark.
5. Click on choose a file and upload a transparent PNG image button and then click save.
6. Again click on save to confirm.
7. Configuration: Now you can apply this button to the entire video or to any specific time. In this tutorial, I will select the entire video. Once you’re done, click update.
Congratulation, you’ve successfully added the custom subscribe button to your YouTube videos.
Add Custom Subscribe Button to YouTube Videos
This video tutorial is created by the Official YouTube Team for helping you to easily customize your videos.
Here are some Subscribe button images that you can download & use in your videos:
By adding a subscription button to your videos, you can allow your viewers to easily subscribe to your channel using a single click button.
I hope now you can easily insert custom subscribe button to your videos on YouTube. If you find this useful, do share it with your friends & family members.