Table of Contents
As we know all that Blogger and AdSense, both are owned by the Google company, thus, it is easier to apply for AdSense via blogger. Even by default, blogger has an Earning Section, which can be seen from your dashboard.
So, today in this tutorial, we will learn how to apply to Adsense advertising programme from your new blogger account.
What are the requirements for applying to AdSense?
- Your blog should be fully published, remember blog under construction will be rejected.
- Your blog should be minimum 6 months old for India, Nepal, Bangladesh users as per AdSense Guidelines.
- There should be no illegal or adult contents on your site, or else your application will be rejected. There are also chances that Google might panelized your blog due to illegal activity.
- Your blog should have original contents, created by you. Duplicate, copied contents, copyrighted images will be rejected.
- Before applying to AdSense, make sure you have a minimum number of posts on your blog.
How to Apply for AdSense via Blogger
1. Login to your blogger dashboard and click on “Earnings”.
2. Click on “Sign up for AdSense” button.
3. Now you will be redirected to a new page. Here you need to confirm your Gmail address. Sign in using your current email ID. Once you’re signed in, click “Yes” to continue with your current email.
4. Select your “primary language” and click on “Accept association”.
5. Now you will be redirected to your blogger Earnings page. Here you need to allow Adsense to connect your blog. Click on Show ads on blog > Display ads below my posts and in the sidebar > Save settings.
Congratulations! You have successfully applied to Adsense program using your blog.
Read: Secrets to getting an approved Google Adsense & why your application was Rejected.
Now, you can easily check whether your application is still under review or approved from your Adsense account. Here’s how it’ll look:
How to Reapply to AdSense program?
2. Click on “I confirm I’ve fixed the policy violations on https://www.example.com” and click on submit
3. Now, copy the Adsense code and log in to your blogger account.
4. Go to the theme section and click on Edit HTML.
5. Find for <head> and paste the copied Adsense under </head> tag, and press on save.
6. Go back to the Adsense dashboard and click on, “I have pasted the code on my site” and you are done!
You can also watch this video tutorial to learn more about connecting your blogger site to Google Adsense.
I remember making a couple of mistakes when I first signed up. But hopefully, if you follow this guide, you won’t make the same mistakes as I did. If your application gets rejected again, no worries!
Understand the reasons for rejection and fix those issues to reapply again!
If you get rejected for several times, then you may select other Adsense alternative advertising networks, for monetizing your site.
At last, here are a few handpick contents that you should consider reading up next.