With that ID, we can easily locate any widget in the template code area or we can also the ID to find any specific widget to customize with CSS design.
Finding a widget ID has always been easier. Now, before I begin this tutorial, I want to clarify that, “those build-in blogger widgets do not contain numbers, instead they carry their widget names only”.
For example, if you add a popular gadget twice on your blog, then the first gadget ID will be “PopularPosts1” and the second ID will be “PopularPosts2″.
Here in this tutorial, we will highlight two different ways to find out the widget ID you are looking for.
So, let’s get started…
Finding Widget ID in blogger
Read: Blogger Widgets: How to Add Html Codes in Blogger
1. Login to your blogger dashboard and go to the Layout page.
3. Now, a popup widget configuration window will appear. Move at the end of that URL and you will see something like this: “widgetid=HTML6”, that’s the unique widget ID we are looking for.
Below, I have highlighted another simple way to find widget ID directly from your template.
Finding widget ID from Blogger Template
1. In your dashboard, go the Theme section and backup your template first and then and click on the “Edit HTML” button.
2. In the HTML code editor, click on “Jump to Widget” section, and you will see the list of widgets ID available on your blog.
3. Now click on the widget you want to see, let’s say it “HTML1”. click on them and then you will be redirected to the widget source code.
Now you can easily find out any blogger widgets ID on your blog by following anyone method given above. Just copy the code after “widget=”, that’s the unique identification code.
If you’re satisfied with the article then show us your love by following us on Social Media to receive interesting upcoming articles.